Monday, July 04, 2005

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite sometime...errr...for nearly a month!
Im so damn busy with work and after work I will straight go to bed....
Weekends I will just laze around....sleep..eat and prepare some teaching aids.....
My friends are so busy to have a girls nite out...and im stuck here at home...
But thanks to Rini for saving me today....haha..
She's going to 'belanja' me cause its her first PAY DAY!!!
Its time for me to 'ketuk' her...kakakaka
So that's my boring life...
But still I have to find time to update this...

5:30 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com